Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Famous!


An article with my picture
Originally uploaded by StormyPetrel
First, Brent immortalized me in a blog entry about my behavior at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Then, La Prensa, one the the national newspapers of Honduras, published an article about the opening of a new Center for Adolescents in Savá, Colón. Along with the article was a picture of...you guessed it...yours truly!

Some of you may be saying, "Raphael, I didn't know you were working on a Center for Adolescents in Savá." Well neither did I! I once helped out with a men's health workshop in Savá, but that's it. But the photo is from a men's health workshop I did with Mary in Isletas, Colón, a good 2 hours from Savá. The author of the article is also credited with the photograph, so either he knew the photo had nothing to do with the subject or he took credit for someone else's photo. It's hard to say which is more likely. Ahh, Honduras.

(Speaking of famous, could y'all help me become even more famous? It's easy. Just click the green "Fave This Blog" Technorati link on the left (just below the archive links) and add this blog as one of your favorites. Or just click this link. It'll help drive traffic to this site and increase my readership. Thanks!)

No comments: